Posters

games.bearealis

Jan 30, 2014, 8:25:52 AM1/30/14
to lucs...@googlegroups.com
As Jae mentioned, at the meeting we decided that one of the things we really need in the near future is a poster that we can hang around campus to let people know we exist!

Therefore we are holding a mini Poster-Contest!

Everyone who wants to may submit a poster-design for our group to use.  We will look at any submitted designs at tomorrow's meeting. (we may move the review date to a later meeting as well, depending on the number of submissions, but try to have something in before noon tomorrow)
As an example, I'm attaching the design made last year, never used due to lateness in the semester, as well as the CSC logo in case you'd like to use it.

Post your designs here on the Google Group! (reply to this topic)

CSCposter2013_04.png
CSClogo05.png