Custom font family

Nagavardhan Raju CH

Oct 13, 2021, 2:59:27 AM10/13/21
to Luckysheet
How to use a custom font family for cells?

Mike Merlin

Nov 30, 2021, 9:29:12 PM11/30/21
to Luckysheet

This question is open and being tracked within this GitHub Issue:

https://github.com/mengshukeji/Luckysheet/issues/260

i.e.   item #5 =  “how to add fontList and what is the format”

I began to look for you, here is what I followed in the source so far:

In core.js

https://github.com/mengshukeji/Luckysheet/blob/master/src/core.js

see lines 2 and 65 and 82

import defaultSetting from './config.js';

let extendsetting = common_extend(defaultSetting, setting);

Store.fontList = extendsetting.fontList;

also see

/controllers/menuButton.js

line 4486

defaultFont:["Times New Roman","Arial","Tahoma",    …etc

https://github.com/mengshukeji/Luckysheet/blob/master/src/controllers/menuButton.js#L4486

also a few lines further down in that same file see this function:

fontInitial:function(fontList)

I only had a look didn't make any changes or experiments, so if you try modifying and it works OK then please let us know :-)