pf.conf openBSD route traffic between two LAN

motty cruz

Feb 24, 2014, 4:25:56 PM2/24/14
Hi all, I'm new to this group.

I have a pf.conf question on OpenBSD 5.4 GENERIC.MP#44 i386
openBSD machines has two interfaces one facing
10.7.0.0/24 and 2nd facing a 10.8.0.0/24

pf.conf is as follow:
ext_if="em0" # up
vlan_if="vlan108" # VLAN108 10.7.0.0/24
int_if="em1" # 10.8.0.0/24 hadoop cluster

pass out on $vlan_if from $int_if:network nat-to $vlan_if

<<< end pf.conf >>>

that rules allows traffic in and out, but I do not want NAT between this two LAN, I just want a simple router any suggestions?

I thought this rule may do the trick but no success either:
pass in on $int_if from $vlan_if:network route-to $int_if

Thanks,