an Urgent Position :SDET (Software Design Engineer Test) in Redmond, WA.

Nick

Aug 11, 2008, 3:41:43 PM8/11/08

I we have a new SDET/sde position, please let me know if you have
anyone available.

> Position: SDET ( SOFTWARE DESING ENGINEER IN TEST)

> Location: Redmond , WA

> Duration: 12 months

> RATE: best

Job Description:

> automated testing, complex scenarios.

> Windows Mobile Setup group does setup for the division.

> Generating setup packages.

> Collaboration and communication are key.

> Prioritizing and multi-tasking.

Prioritization

1- C# - 3 to 4 years of experience

2- Automated Testing.

3- Ability to communicate with internal partners.

4- Knowledge of different types of test methodologies.

Communication skills critical, must be very collaborative

Passionate about test.

1. Interested candidates, pls email your resume in word format with
Contact,
> availability and
> Rate specifics.

2. Please do not submit the resumes if you do not have the above
experience.

> All the above
> keywords must be there in the candidates resume without which the
> resume will not be selected. Also, when sending the resume, please
> include the rate and
contact
> phone number.

Nilesh