we have a urgent requirement from our client in Honolulu, Hawaii

1 view

Nick

Aug 17, 2008, 11:56:05 AM8/17/08

We have a urgent requirement from our client in Honolulu, Hawaii.. JD
as below

If comfortable, send us your updated resume with contact details,
availability, visa status,

current location etc.

Position: Sr. Midrange Consultant

Location: Honolulu, Hawaii

Duration: 4months+

Rate : Max $40/hr

Senior Midrange Consultants

Senior Microsoft certified professional. Experienced in legacy NT 4.0,
Windows 2000/2003 Server and Active Directory design and support.

Requires the demonstrated ability to support Microsoft Exchange 5.5
through 2003.

Must have strong skills in the design and architecture of core
Microsoft
environments.

Able to provide Technical design documentation and procedures.

Able to implement Microsoft Best practices for Exchange 2003 and
Active
Directory.

8+ years experience with Microsoft Domains and Exchange design.

Required Skill sets:
* Previous NT 4.0 to Active Directory migration
experience is required.
* Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 migration
expertise.
* A strong understanding of Active Directory
integrated DNS and NT 4.0

WINS.
* Active Directory OU design and implementation.
* Active Directory Sites and Services design and
implementation
* Active Directory security and delegation best
practices
* Migration tools experience - ADMT, Quest,
Altiris
* Understanding of NT and AD domain trusts
* SAN design, implementation and support
* VMware 3.5 implementation and support
experience

* MCSE NT & 2003, Exchange 2003 Certification

Nilesh
nil...@infotechspectrum.com