[Fwd: OpenSSL 1.0.0 beta5 release]

Brian A. Seklecki

Jan 20, 2010, 2:56:52 PM1/20/10
to freebsd-...@freebsd.org
All:

Per Daniele Sluijters's inquiry on the 15th,CVE-2009-4355, as
well as with a provision/draft fix for CVE-2009-3555
MITM/Renegotiation Venerability.

I suspect we wont have a patch out for RELENG_6_3 by the 31st?
But I'm willing to maintain one for another few months.

~BAS

Jan 20, 2010, 3:10:38 PM1/20/10
to freebsd-...@freebsd.org

Remko Lodder

Jan 23, 2010, 5:48:06 AM1/23/10
to Brian A. Seklecki, freebsd-...@freebsd.org

Dear Brian,

I am not sure whether there was a reply yet, but we received the message in good order and had logged this on our
agenda.

Someone will have a look at this and take appropriate actions.

Best regards,
Remko

/"\ Best regards, | re...@FreeBSD.org
\ / Remko Lodder | remko@EFnet
X http://www.evilcoder.org/ |
/ \ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | Against HTML Mail and News