Radiology Services in Hyderabad

瀏覽次數:2 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Aruna Scan and Diagnostics Pvt Ltd

未讀,
2017年6月2日 上午9:24:032017/6/2
收件者:
Aruna Scan & Diagnostics Center offering radiology imaging services in Hyderabad. Our Services including CT Scan, Digital Mammography, MRI scan, Ultrasound scanning, Digital X-Ray, etc. We are generating the Perfect Scan Reports. Scanning reports are very useful to find the diseases in an early stage and checking the status of damage. To know more details visit Aruna Diagnostics.