SAP BASIS ONLINE TRAINING Demo On 31st Dec

pmptra...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2016, 4:56:58 AM12/29/16
Hi All,
Greetings from #Primarkinfotech!!!
We are Conducting #SAP BASIS ONLINE TRAINING Demo On 31st Dec.
Primark infotech is Leading #SAP Training. We are Conducting Free #SAP BASIS Demo Class on Tomorrow. Interesting Candidates Contact Now..!!We are Providing Best SAP BASIS Online Training Starts Corporate SAP BASIS Training by 8 years Expert, Live Projects, Free DEMO.
Demo link : https://goo.gl/forms/Q8QqucKkFhnfHMxw1
Primark Infotech is a multi-faceted services Organization that provides SAP all modules and Business Consulting, Training and consulting services. We provide not only training; we make them efficient in the area, which they choose their carrier.
Contact Details:
Phone: (+91) 9963523121
Website: http://primarkinfotech.com