temperature monitoring problems for FreeBSD

mdudley

Apr 9, 2010, 4:39:51 PM4/9/10
I have two servers and am wanting to monitor CPU temperatures on both.
They are running FreeBSD 8.0, and I have tried mbmon, healthd with
both giving temperatures above 120C, and bsdhdmon which gives "ERROR:
Your motherboard does not appear to be supported." The motherboard is
a Supermicro X7SBL-LN1 with a Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5200 @
2.50GHz cpu.

Supermicro initially told me to downlaod superodoctor II and install
it, but after finding that would not install said that they only
support Windows and Linux. and it will not run on Unix systems.

Does anyone know how I can monitor the temperature on these computers.

Thanks,

Marshall