How to make ubuntu as a dhcpv6 relay agent

aditya kumar

Apr 2, 2014, 6:43:00 AM4/2/14
Dear All,

I am trying to configure Ubuntu machine as dhcp realy agent for IPv6
routing.
I couldn't find any config file for isc-dhcp-realy6.conf while downloading
Isc-dhcp-reay module .

So could you help me ,how can I configure ubuntu 12.04 as a dhcpv6 relay
agent.

In my N/W configuration interface eth1 receives dhcp request from client
and forward on eth0 interface to DHCP sever.

I added already DHCP server and interface in isc-dhcp-realy file.

Please advise me to resolve the problem.

Tried with this command :
/usr/sbin/dhcrealy -d -6 -I 2001:db8:0:2::100 eth1 2001:db8:0:3::10 eth0

Regards,
Aditya