r206358/r206369 prevent me from connecting via wpi0

Doug Barton

Apr 8, 2010, 5:39:16 PM4/8/10
to Rui Paulo, freebsd...@freebsd.org
Rui,

I updated my kernel to the latest today, and was unable to connect via
wireless. I have a 3945ABG using wpi. I rolled back to r206357 and
everything worked fine. I then rolled forward to r206369 (your rate
control mod + bug fixes and - debugging code) and it stopped working. I
didn't bother picking up r206370-2 since I don't have the affected
devices and had already tried a more recent kernel.

I'm on a C2D using i386 and SMP in case it matters. I use wpa2 on my
access point. Let me know if there is any other information that you need.

Doug

-- Propellerheads

a domain name makeover! http://SupersetSolutions.com/

Doug Barton

Apr 9, 2010, 7:53:09 PM4/9/10
to Rui Paulo, freebsd...@freebsd.org
Good news. A post r206419 kernel works as anticipated. Thanks for jumping
on this.

Doug

a domain name makeover! http://SupersetSolutions.com/

-- Pablo Picasso