atheros ar 9285

Neil Short

Apr 6, 2010, 11:18:13 AM4/6/10
to freebsd...@freebsd.org
did the atheros ar 9285 patch ever get committed anywhere? I can't find it.
======

"What did you do?" the man holding the flashlight asked.

"I put down a spider," he said, wondering why the man didn't see; in the beam of yellow light the spider bloated up larger than life. "So it could get away."

Rui Paulo

Apr 6, 2010, 2:11:39 PM4/6/10
to Neil Short, freebsd...@freebsd.org
On 6 Apr 2010, at 16:18, Neil Short wrote:

> did the atheros ar 9285 patch ever get committed anywhere? I can't find it.

Yes, current and 8-STABLE.

Regards,
--
Rui Paulo