Bankroll Management is the key to feasting

rounder63

Sep 3, 2008, 3:15:26 PM9/3/08
to Lucky Genius
Got to have proper Bankroll management to be a feaster like rounder63

dinkydoofus

Sep 4, 2008, 10:50:41 AM9/4/08
to Lucky Genius
Rounder def = sick feaster!

yeatonyblair

Sep 4, 2008, 5:07:15 PM9/4/08
to Lucky Genius
Rounder,
I've been playing for about 6 mos, and at first I had a sick run.
But after losing track of managing my funds I quickly found my-self at
zero. I havn't been able to build up a bankroll since. My question is,
If I need to build up a decent bankroll from nothing, how do I manage
that efficiently? Basically how can I be a feaster like you?
-Check my stats (YeaTonyBlair)

On Sep 4, 10:50 am, dinkydoofus <dinkydoo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Rounder def = sick feaster!
>
> On Sep 3, 3:15 pm, rounder63 <fflpr...@aol.com> wrote:
>

> > Got to have proper Bankroll management to be a feaster like rounder63- Hide quoted text -

dinkydoofus

Sep 6, 2008, 4:00:24 PM9/6/08
to Lucky Genius
Hey blair, be more specific, what was your starting roll, what did you
bring it up to playing what stakes and what # of tournies did it take
you? How long was this timewise and what did you start doing
afterwards that was different? Be as objective and descriptive as
possible and I'll try to answer your question in a way thats not a
generic string of blahblah..
DD

yeatonyblair

Sep 10, 2008, 9:36:29 PM9/10/08
to Lucky Genius
I started with $10 tourn and stuck around there. I chashed out half my
earnings after I hit the Midnight for $1000. It was all down hill from
there. I blue most of it playing 3.30 rebuys. Maybe I need to be more
conservative and go down to 2.25 9 man SNG's. Any advise? I started
playing a bout 6 months ago.

dinkydoofus

Sep 11, 2008, 1:53:43 PM9/11/08
to Lucky Genius
Whoa, you started at $10 and went down to 3.30$??? That is a little
backwards I would think... If I were you I'd get back at the $10
tournies with the bigger fields, I take it you got deep in the
Midnight Madness, and you also did pretty well in the 45 man SnG's if
i were you I'd invest $500 and play your strengths...
Dinky