Hey guys

Oelgart

Nov 17, 2008, 5:47:07 PM11/17/08
to Lucky Genius
Hi guys,my name is Ben Oelgart, "Oelgart" on ftp and I figured it was
time to introduce myself. I found your site some time ago, while
playing a $24 45man on ftp, someone mentioned the address in chat so I
shot over. I haven't posted anything before because I didn't really
have anything to say, but I want to become more active so here's the
introduction.

I've been playing poker online for almost a year now,and my results
are all over the place, and really that's because I've been all over
the place. I've never focused on any one format for long enough to
really get better and I've decided I 'd like to change that. I'm
really interested in focusing on mtt play and it seems like there is
some expertise on that here. I've read a lot of books and forums, but
aside from that I'm really playing in a vacuum, in order to get better
I really need to talk about poker more.

I have a lot of questions and feel I could learn a lot from you guys.
I look forward to some hopefully helpful discussions.

Ben
Oel...@gmail.com

dinkydoofus

Nov 19, 2008, 11:48:23 AM11/19/08
to Lucky Genius
Hello Ben and welcome to our forum, I hope that you'll be able to find
some answers for the questions you are looking for here, and if you
ever have anything specific you would like to discuss or ask, feel
free to do so, but do check out some of the past posts on this forum
to see if your questions have already been answered. We are constantly
adding new content to the website so check back often for updates,
videos, promotions and freeroll torunaments that we will be hosting
from the beginning of 2009.

Dinky