TO: ALL MEMBERS [Must Read] Info on newly registered accounts...

Fred

Sep 18, 2008, 1:48:31 PM9/18/08
to Lucky Genius
To all members of Lucky Genius,
If you have recently registered an account with us through Full
Tilt Poker or another Poker Site, and have not yet recieved
conformation of Account registration through email, please refer your
new account name, along with your email adress to
mailto:LGo...@live.com , or mailto:swat...@gmail.com . All
registration info will be sent to you after you verify your email
address. This is due to our mistake and we apologize for any
inconvenience.

Fred

Sep 18, 2008, 1:51:19 PM9/18/08
to Lucky Genius
P.S.

Or simply contact any manager or owner of this forum, for help and
support.

Sincerely, Fred

ydar...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2008, 4:57:24 PM9/23/08
to Lucky Genius
Help says emails dont exist?

Fred

Sep 23, 2008, 7:35:45 PM9/23/08
to Lucky Genius
Sorry about the confusion Ydar,
In order to best serve our members, all new members posts are
moderated at first. Now that you're in, you can control whether or not
to recieve emails, by clicking the "edit my membership" link to the
right.
If you feel up to it, post a bio, or your poker stats, in our
members pages. If you have any questions, or need help setting up or
updating Holdem Savant, feel free to contact me or any of our
managers.
Sincerely Fred,