New Site, New Software works great for Matrix tournaments...

Fred

Nov 8, 2008, 2:25:53 PM11/8/08
to Lucky Genius
Sorry for the extended delay in releasing a new version of Hold'em
savant, but I can promise that the wait was well worth the while. You
see we've been at this thing now for just over 2 months and probably
released a few versions too early for the world to see. Now that I've
spiced up the Savant interface, and killed all those nasty bugs on
Vista, we've got a seriously competitive Poker Tool on our hands that
rivals the most sophisticated products like Poker tracker and Poker
Office. Try it out, and while you're kicking some poker butt, hit up
our exclusive chat. http://luckygenius.com/software.html