Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Fred

ungelesen,
06.12.2008, 01:09:0806.12.08
an Lucky Genius
Seasons greetings,
Its that time when the trees are barren and the nights are
extended, that we appreciate the convenience of playing from home.
This holiday season is the perfect time to set new goals and make new
resolutions. One way to make a change is to try something new. Change
up your playing style a bit. Give heed to new ideas and ventures, try
new betting methods. If you don't already use a poker tracker, then
make this the day you download and try our Texas Hold'em Poker tracker
software, Hold'em Savant. Hold'em Savant is the best way to bring a
fresh poker face to the table. Help support LuckyGenius by download
Hold'em Savant today. http://luckygenius.com

Happy Holidays!
LG Staff

Fred