Broken Build and I though we discussed implementations?

Christopher Currens

Dec 2, 2010, 4:10:09 PM12/2/10
to Lucere Development
The last build I checked in is broken, and its my fault for not
checking it before I committed. Now that I'm looking at the problems
though, there is quite a bit that is broken in this build when I did a
merge. I though we had discussed that we were not fleshing out any
implementations and only creating interfaces, but there were quite a
few classes that were changed from interface stubs to abstract
classes. I'm changing them back to interfaces, but I'm not going to
double-check that I did it correctly right now, they have "TODO: STUB
- Must Impliment" in the comments, so I'm not even sure they were
complete to begin with. I'll have the build fixed in a bit, but we
need to make sure everyone understands we are not implementing things,
and NO, I repeat NO abstract class should ever start with an I, as in
IToken.

Christopher

Prescott Nasser

Dec 2, 2010, 4:16:04 PM12/2/10
to lucer...@googlegroups.com
The IToken is my fault - when I set it to inherit IAttributeImpl it brought in the extra code that throws not implimented exceptions.

This was just supposed to be blank place holder so I could get the exception code done.

~P

> Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 13:10:09 -0800
> Subject: [lucere-dev] Broken Build and I though we discussed implementations?
> From: curren...@gmail.com
> To: lucer...@googlegroups.com

Christopher Currens

Dec 2, 2010, 4:20:44 PM12/2/10
to lucer...@googlegroups.com
I see.  I removed all implementation code and converted the abstract classes back to interfaces.  It all builds now if you pull a new copy from source control.  Interfaces will do for now, we don't need to copy any logic or implementation.

-Christopher