Inspect Templates + Mappings + Linux Share

Marco Steinbrecher

Aug 6, 2015, 8:38:10 AM8/6/15
to Lucee
We have a problem with CFM-files generated by our cms. These files are created/saved on a shared linux volume.

Our default inspect setting is "never" but we have a mapping for the shared directory with the setting "always". But changes, in the generated files, are visible in the browser.
I tried the same with a directory on the local system ... created a new directory, created a new mapping. First used "Inherit" -> file changes not visible. Changed the setting to "always" ... works perfectly.

Is this a know issue? Could this be a bad configured shared directory? Any ideas?