Google Group Migration

Geoff Bowers

Mar 19, 2017, 8:28:46 PM3/19/17
to Lucee
Google Group Migration

TLDR: we’re migrating the Google Groups to a new forum at http://dev.lucee.org

We’re working hard to improve our communications. Part of that is a broader and more active participation in our communities:

One of the outcomes of this consolidation is the merging of all external channels into a single, segmented forum:

We know the move will be celebrated by some and excoriated by others. We want to work with everyone to make the move as painless as possible.

For those who hate web forums and prefer mailing lists, I’ve prepared a cheat sheet that should help you replicate the mailing list experience faithfully:

In practical terms, the entire history of the mailing list has been captured.  You should be able to reassociate your post history with your forum account.

The mailing list will be set to READ ONLY next weekend. A final migration of remaining posts will follow.

Best regards,

Geoff Bowers
LAS President
This conversation is locked