Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Michael Sprague

não lida,
20 de mar. de 2017, 17:40:5820/03/2017
para Lucee
Has anyone else run into this problem? I have two separate Lucee 5 shared hosting servers. Both run 40-50 websites, each in their own context. These servers run very fast and stable.

However, when I try to access the Lucee Server Admin and submit ANY screen, the entire server locks up and eventually crashes. I can view the admin screens, but as soon as I submit one this happens.  For example, adding a datasource or changing a setting under General. The Web Admin for an individual context doesn't seem to trigger this - just the Server Admin.

I have two other similar servers running Lucee 4.5, and this does not happen there.

I poked around in the Tomcat logs, and I don't see any clues. I do notice that the CPU on the Windows Server pins and stays there indefinitely until I kill the Tomcat process. Memory does not seem to be an issue, just CPU.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated!

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar