remove/ Uninstall an extension in lucee 5

Mehdi B

Mar 21, 2016, 7:58:42 AM3/21/16
to Lucee
Hi,

Playing with Lucee 5 RC. And love the idea behind the new extensions setup, as we get even some core features like hibernate as extension or lucene. So if you don't need them in a node you drop them.

So I saw the docs over how extension can be picked up in deploy. But how to remove them?

Currently the admin don't offer the feature and removing the .lex files don't remove the deployed jars as I tried to

Also is there a way to automate from command line adding/removing extension, as from a sys admin side in order to automate deployment this could be awesome too.

Mehdi B