There is no cache with name...

Fabio Bozzo

Jun 8, 2016, 6:01:42 AM6/8/16
to Lucee

Hi,
we are trying to upgrade our lucee production environment from 4.5 version to 5.0.

In our projects we use few time cfquery tag with cachedwithin parameter.

After a fresh installation (or a simple upgrade from lucee4.5), when we start server and try to access the site we obtain this error message :
there is no cache with name [QUERY]

We have hundreds of <cfquery> tags in our code, each using "cachedwithin" attribute with createTimeSpan() argument.

And that's exactly where the error happens at first and keeps all of our apps not working.

Going deeply in the logs, after verify the QUERY cache region from lucee console we get :
lucee.runtime.exp.SecurityException: write access is protected

and
at server_cfm$cf.call(/Users/mic/Projects/Lucee/Lucee5/core/src/main/cfml/context/admin/server.cfm:2)

that seems to be a local path..

What we have to do in order to solve the problem and succesfully upgrade Lucee?

Thanks in advance!
Regards,

Message has been deleted

Seb Duggan

Jun 8, 2016, 8:13:15 AM6/8/16
to Lucee
Ignore my previous (deleted) post if you saw it  - my brain was in Mura mode and assumed that's what you were talking about...

What build of Lucee 5 are you on?

(And that local path looks like it's pointing to Micha's local environment :-)

- Seb

Fabio Bozzo

Jun 8, 2016, 8:44:59 AM6/8/16
to Lucee
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Ahahah
No problem.

We download the latest release from http://lucee.org/downloads.html just today.
5.0.0.252

Custom JAR when trying the update.
Linux x64 Installer when trying the fresh-install.

However... who is Micha?!

Seb Duggan

Jun 8, 2016, 9:52:55 AM6/8/16
to Lucee
Michael Offner, lead dev on Lucee...

Fabio Bozzo

Jun 9, 2016, 9:38:57 AM6/9/16
to Lucee
Ok. Sorry :))
Anyway, we issued a bug on atlassian https://luceeserver.atlassian.net/browse/LDEV-877 , too.
Any news?

Fabio Bozzo

Sep 12, 2016, 9:11:14 AM9/12/16
to Lucee
Any news on this issue? The build is still the same on the download page, and our problem is still not solved nor assigned!