Errors in REST logged?

Travis Peters

Jun 20, 2016, 11:02:57 AM6/20/16
to Lucee
I'm unable to find any documentation that describes how to [view] log errors from Lucee's REST service.  Is that possible?  How does one troubleshoot REST services?

Travis Peters

Jun 20, 2016, 11:35:00 AM6/20/16
to Lucee

Rory Laitila

Jun 21, 2016, 10:14:20 AM6/21/16
to Lucee
Hi Travis, frankly I consider the built in REST service unusable and full of head scratchers. If I recall, onError is not called with the built in REST framework, and/or its not easy to get a standard stack trace dump. Maybe others have built a robust app with it, but I gave up and I'd recommend http://taffy.io/ or framework-one https://github.com/framework-one/fw1 to construct your REST application.