Lucee[4.5.2.018] HTTPS BUG

Felipe Serrano

Mar 18, 2016, 4:48:52 AM3/18/16
to Lucee
Hi guys,

Moved from Railo 4.2 to Lucee, I have some GeoTrust SSL certificates installed ( all working and active ) in some accounts.
I also have a component ( Interceptor ) to detect and redirect secure calls to HTTPS and redirect HTTP from secure calls that are not.

All was working fine in Railo 4.2, but now:

Doing  HTTPS or HTTP, both request return "0" (zero) from cgi.server_port_secured and also "" (empty string)  from cgi.https

This site was working just fine for a few years, and start having those issues with Lucee.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Xerrano

Andrew Dixon

Mar 18, 2016, 4:54:57 AM3/18/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Felipe,

Depending on how you did the upgrade you might need to update some JAR files, see the "Optional Step" on this blog post:

Kind regards,

Andrew

--
Love Lucee? Become a supporter and be part of the Lucee project today! - http://lucee.org/supporters/become-a-supporter.html
---

Felipe Serrano

Mar 18, 2016, 12:29:01 PM3/18/16
to Lucee
Thank you Andrew,
Checking... :)

Felipe Serrano

Mar 19, 2016, 3:12:26 PM3/19/16
to Lucee
I replace all JARS from: https://bitbucket.org/lucee/lucee/downloads/lucee-4.5.2.018-jars.zip

But now I got: Lucee 4.5.3.010 Final
And cgi.https returns empty string on a valid "https://" and cgi.server_port_secure FALSE on any valid "https://" route.

Does anyone having this issue?

Thanks

Xerrano

Ivan

Mar 20, 2016, 5:56:15 AM3/20/16
to Lucee
Also i confirm... Lucee 4.5.3.010 version. cgi.https returns empty.

Andrew Dixon

Josh Beach

May 13, 2016, 11:44:42 AM5/13/16
to Lucee