java.lang.InterruptedException and org.hibernate.TransactionException

bakiaba...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2017, 6:49:14 AM3/16/17
to Lucee
Hi Lucee folks,

I need your help to unravel the cause of 2 exceptions: java.lang.InterruptedException and org.hibernate.TransactionException. See attached PDF.

Our application runs on Lucee 4.5.4.017. It is based on Framework One.

Normally, the application runs without any problem, reading and writing data to the database. However, in a certain part of the application, you get those 2 exceptions when you press a button to submit a form.

The code that processes the form involves transactions, some of which are nested. These transactions are handled by ORM.

Other systems used:

Windows server 64 bit
MS SQL Server 2012 database (11.0.3128)
Datasource driver: com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver
Java 1.8.0.45

It appears that, during the transactions, database connections are continually being dropped or interrupted. We don't know for sure. We have debugged the code at length, but are none the wiser. The database is hosted by an indepoendent provider, so we cannot debug that.

Do you have any idea what is causing the exceptions? Or any suggestions?

Exception in onError.pdf