cfhttp SSL connection error

eddie b

Feb 26, 2016, 9:57:38 AM2/26/16
to Lucee
I'm trying to use cfhttp to connect to Google Map's Geocoding API, and am getting the following error

"Unknown host: Host name 'maps.googleapis.com' does not match the certificate subject provided by the peer (CN=*.googleapis.com, O=Google Inc, L=Mountain View, ST=California, C=US)"

 This appears to be an error with Lucee not handling a multi-domain cert correctly. I found the following bug which appears to be the issue I'm experiencing

But it says it was deployed in version  4.5.1.019, and I'm using Lucee 4.5.2.018 final

Any thoughts on what else could be causing this? The code I'm using is below

<cfhttp url="https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/geocode/json" result="response" port="443">
<cfhttpparam type="url" name="key" value="#THIS.API_KEY#" />
<cfhttpparam type="url" name="address" value="#arguments.address#" />

</cfhttp>

eddie b

Feb 26, 2016, 9:59:55 AM2/26/16
to Lucee
I should have noted as well that I'm using the following version of Java

1.8.0_45 (Oracle Corporation) 64bit

Andrew Dixon

Feb 26, 2016, 2:39:48 PM2/26/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eddie,

Have you updated the JARs file as stated on the release note blog post here:

Kind regards,

Andrew

--
Love Lucee? Become a supporter and be part of the Lucee project today! - http://lucee.org/supporters/become-a-supporter.html