[Luca Rossi] The Branches of Time featured on Bookbub

Blogger

Dec 8, 2014, 7:59:17 AM12/8/14
to luca...@googlegroups.com

Today The Branches of Time is featured on the amazingly popular book service Bookbub. It is a true honor for me. Their editorial staff is one of the most selective in the world and I can not believe that they have chosen my book

I have been dreaming of a moment like this ever since my adventure began on Amazon.

I would never have reached such an important goal without the fantastic support of all my readers so… thank you!

Please, share this post and let all your friends know about my deal.

The Branches of Time is available on Amazon Kindle today for #99cents: www.amazon.com/dp/B00L3PI7AG/

--
Postato da Blogger su Luca Rossi il 12/08/2014 01:59:00 PM