documentation and refactoring

Gaspard Bucher

Mar 22, 2013, 12:36:33 PM3/22/13
to mailing-list Lubyk
Hi there,

A lot of things are moving in lubyk right now to cleanup dependencies and help newcomers with good documentation.

After lots of fiddling with other tools, we decided to write a custom tailored documentation parser and are very happy with the result. Documented source code looks really nice and is easy to navigate.

We can also use the generator to create tutorials in a literate programming style... with mathematics.

Some documented classes: test.Suite, lk.Doc and upcoming vector library lug.V2.

About the refactoring work, here is a blog post about all this.

Cheers,

Gaspard