Sending messages across processes

1 view

Gaspard Bucher

Jun 26, 2011, 3:45:35 PM6/26/11
to Lubyk mailing-list
Hi there !

I finally managed to find some time to make sending messages between two nodes on different processes work.

More details here:

http://lubyk.org/364

This is just a start: there are still lots of bugs due to my new coding style: "hack a motivating example and make it nice, bugless and pretty later on".

Cheers !

Gaspard

Quentin Berthet

Jun 26, 2011, 5:52:39 PM6/26/11
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gaspard !

Great news !
I will try to find time to compile the last version, I want to try that.
Still interested to make luby work on overo board, but didn't found the time to try recently (more that one year ago I had liboscit working on it, but not lubyk).

Bye the way, wanted to add a comment on the post, but the captcha seems broken..

Quentin

Gaspard Bucher

Jun 27, 2011, 4:03:52 AM6/27/11
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Quentin,

Thanks for the pointer on the captcha issue. I fixed the private/pub key for LUBYK.ORG domain.

Regarding lubyk codebase, the editor is not ready, even for alpha testing, because there are important missing features:

1. save  (I have plans for this by using git with http://lubyk.org/334)
2. link creation across processes

I will fix at least one of these issues this week, but I have other urgent matters to take care of today... Once these two aspects are working, I will probably start releasing binary versions for OS X.

Cheers,

Gaspard
329.gif