First sync between process and gui

Gaspard Bucher

Apr 1, 2011, 3:38:44 AM4/1/11
to Lubyk mailing-list
Hi there !

Things are moving forward with pretty nicely since the change for Lua: http://bit.ly/fq3cVN

We are not yet to the point where we were with the pure C++ thing on the graphical front-end, nor have we something as usable as the first prototype used in the shows, but jeez, I'm happy to have chosen Lua, Qt and ZeroMQ: things are still difficult but fixing and coding is sooo much faster.

Cheers,

Gaspard

Stéphane Félix

Apr 4, 2011, 10:37:13 AM4/4/11
to lu...@googlegroups.com

Salut!

J'ai installé lua et git (en fait il existe des binaries pour les deux), ça a l'air assez excellent ces programmes. Sur les tutos de base, lua a l'air de bcp ressembler à python, que je connais bien...

Y a un bon IDE pour lua?

Amitiés,
Stéphane

Gaspard Bucher

Apr 5, 2011, 2:22:41 AM4/5/11
to lu...@googlegroups.com, Stéphane Félix
The Lubyk editor is going to be a pretty good Lua IDE... provided that I do the necessary work to compile QScintilla or LuaPad... But once this is done, it's going to be really nice...

There are plugins for Vim and all popular editing tools... I am probably going to use some code from QtLuaPad [1]. On Windows, I heard of LuaEdit [2].

I started doing some live mod music yesterday with Lubyk... It's nice to have some things working again...

Cheers,

G.