[ANN] lubyk public demo

Gaspard Bucher

Jan 17, 2012, 10:02:31 AM1/17/12
to Lubyk mailing-list, Lua mailing list
Hi everyone ! (message en français plus bas)

As lubyk is approaching beta release, we are organizing a demo session at EPFL-ECAL-lab (http://epfl-ecal-lab.ch) in Lausanne. If you are interested in seeing what lubyk has become, please add your name to the doodle and come to Lausanne on the 17th of February 2012 at 3pm.

17 février 2012 à 15h à l'EPFL-ECAL-Lab

Cheers,

Gaspard

=================== Version française

Bonjour à tous !

Comme lubyk approche d'une beta release, nous organisons une demo à l'EPFL-ECAL-lab (http://epfl-ecal-lab.ch) à Lausanne. Si vous avez envie de venir à la demo le 17 février 2012 à 15h, merci de vous inscrire sur le doodle:

À bientôt,

Gaspard

Gaspard Bucher

Jan 17, 2012, 12:59:45 PM1/17/12
to Alex Queiroz, Lua mailing list, Lubyk mailing-list
Hi Alex,

It depends on the people present, if anyone does not speak french perfectly (which is very likely), I will do the presentation in english.

Gaspard

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 4:05 PM, Alex Queiroz <asan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hallo,

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 4:02 PM, Gaspard Bucher <gas...@teti.ch> wrote:
> Hi everyone ! (message en français plus bas)
>
> As lubyk is approaching beta release, we are organizing a demo session at
> EPFL-ECAL-lab (http://epfl-ecal-lab.ch) in Lausanne. If you are interested
> in seeing what lubyk has become, please add your name to the doodle and come
> to Lausanne on the 17th of February 2012 at 3pm.

    Is it gonna be entirely in French?

Cheers,
--
-alex
http://www.artisancoder.com/

--

                                                               Gaspard

Gaspard Bucher

Feb 8, 2012, 7:58:25 AM2/8/12
to Petr Štetiar, Lua mailing list, Lubyk mailing-list
Hi Petr,

I'll do my best to have some video of the event or to make a screencast or something.

Thanks for your interest,

Gaspard

2012/2/3 Petr Štetiar <yn...@true.cz>
Gaspard Bucher <gas...@teti.ch> [2012-01-17 16:02:31]:

> Hi everyone ! (message en français plus bas)

Hi,

> As lubyk is approaching beta release, we are organizing a demo session at
> EPFL-ECAL-lab (http://epfl-ecal-lab.ch) in Lausanne. If you are interested
> in seeing what lubyk has become, please add your name to the doodle and
> come to Lausanne on the *17th of February 2012* at *3pm*.

it would be nice if you could manage to get some video footage from that demo
session :-) Lubyk looks really promising and I would like to see what it's
capable of (sorry, but can't attend that event personally). Thanks!

-- ynezz

--

                                                               Gaspard

Daniel Reichmuth

Feb 9, 2012, 2:16:31 PM2/9/12
to lu...@googlegroups.com
hi gaspar,
if you find the chance to make a sort of documentation of the demo session, that would be cool,
because i have right now no chance to come to lausanne.

best daniel

Gaspard Bucher

Feb 11, 2012, 1:28:28 PM2/11/12
to lu...@googlegroups.com
No problem Daniel...

I'll do my best to film the event or create an equivalent screen cast.

Cheers !

Gaspard

2012/2/9 Daniel Reichmuth <reic...@gmx.ch>

--