Request: Wiki written in Lua other than Sputnik

Foster

Jun 5, 2024, 10:54:17 AMJun 5
to lua-l
Not really a deep language issue.

I'm searching for a wiki written in Lua other than Sputnik (since I've already found Sputnik).   I've been using Justine Tunney's Redbean https://redbean.dev/ and would like to be able to include a wiki for documentation purposes along with my website code.

If Sputnik is really the only choice, has anyone done upgrades / improvements I can build off?

Thanks!

Rett Berg

Jun 5, 2024, 5:55:27 PMJun 5
to lua-l
Not working yet, but this is one of the goals of civlua

Basically it will be a from-scratch and ultra-simple version control system with support for forum-like "threads" as well as a directory structure. You could use it as a "wiki" by having changelists on the files and discussions via the forum. The idea is the whole stack can be hosted on the web.

It is still in the very early stages of development.

Best,
Rett

ppp vvv

Jun 6, 2024, 6:15:28 PMJun 6