lua-users archive no longer active?

Soni "They/Them" L.

Jun 12, 2024, 12:52:09 PMJun 12
to Lua mailing list
the lua-users archive at http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/ seems to no
longer be active, likewise the MARC archive as linked from the lua-l
page at https://www.lua.org/lua-l.html

Martin Eden

Jun 12, 2024, 9:07:20 PMJun 12
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I've brought this issue to attention before. Roberto said
they are archiving messages somewhere but currently have no means to
make that archive public.

That's what all corporate systems is about: providing convenience
for your freedom. Currently they are just adding footers to our
messages, but why not advertise to group of experienced Lua users?
They are missing opportunity!

But frankly, I'd expect some beacon account from MARC that we can
subscribe to this list and it will just archive and leak all our
messages to their archive.

-- Martin