lua-alchemy RangeError

walter

Dec 3, 2012, 7:18:59 AM12/3/12
to lua-alc...@googlegroups.com
hello,everyone:
 when I new LuaAlchemy  in flash again,I met the following problems:
 RangeError: Error #1506: The range specified is invalid。
at cmodule.lua_wrapper::FSM_push_as3_to_lua_stack/work()
at Function/<anonymous>()
at Function/<anonymous>()
at luaAlchemy::lua_wrapper$/setGlobalLuaValue()[/Users/agladysh/projects/lua-alchemy/alchemy/wrapper/bin/src/luaAlchemy/lua_wrapper.as:28]
at luaAlchemy::LuaAlchemy/init()
at luaAlchemy::LuaAlchemy()
May I ask how to solve.

Alexander Gladysh

Dec 3, 2012, 7:21:12 AM12/3/12
to lua-alc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Please share more details about your build: which versions of Flex/AIR
SDK, LuaAlchemy do you use? Are you trying to build for iOS, for
example?

Alexander.

walter

Dec 3, 2012, 7:58:37 PM12/3/12
to lua-alc...@googlegroups.com
hello,
 The enviroment of build is:flex is 4.6.0,lua_alchemy is 0.32 and i want to build for web application. I am developing a unity3d program in fash. I try to use lua for my task system and tutorial system. It will throwI a exception when i allocate a new LuaAlchemy  again after dynamic loading scene.

在 2012年12月3日星期一UTC+8下午8时21分12秒,Alexander Gladysh写道: