lua-alchemy.swc is not compatible with the new AIR compiler

jonath...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2014, 10:16:13 PM12/15/14
to lua-alc...@googlegroups.com
As of the latest update to the AIR SDK (v16 released on 12/15/14) we no longer have access to the legacy AOT compiler.

This is a problem because the lua-alchemy.swc crashes AIR apps on startup whenever linked to an ios build that is made with the new compiler.

As far as I know, it just has to be rebuilt using a more recent version of the Flex SDK, however I am having trouble doing this because I am missing a command line tool called "GlueGen"

I built the gluegen.jar file but it does not appear to be compatible with the command line tool being used.

Any ideas? Can the swc be recompiled easily?