How to use lau-alchemy in Adobe Flash Professional

Sopheachmongkul Meas

Jan 14, 2012, 12:02:14 AM1/14/12
to lua-alchemy-dev
Hi lua-alchemy dev team,

I'm new to lua-alchemy but I ever used lua in my other project(.Net)
before. Now I want to create an RPG game in Flash and I find lua-
alchemy meets my requirement.
But my problem is that I don't know how to import lua-alchemy into
Flash Professional. I need your help.

Thanks Mongkul

Alexander Gladysh

Jan 16, 2012, 2:54:29 PM1/16/12
to lua-alc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 09:02, Sopheachmongkul Meas
<mongku...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you for your interest in lua-alchemy project.

> I'm new to lua-alchemy but I ever used lua in my other project(.Net)
> before. Now I want to create an RPG game in Flash and I find lua-
> alchemy meets my requirement.
> But my problem is that I don't know how to import lua-alchemy into
> Flash Professional. I need your help.

You import it as any other regular SWC file.

See here, for example:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2891979/how-to-properly-use-swc-packages-in-flash-cs-4

Alexander.