Can I create a Vector in the lua script?

迷失的帆板

Nov 29, 2011, 10:15:15 AM11/29/11
to lua-alchemy-dev
I am a newbie for the LuaAlchemy. I am sorry that I can not search
this problem because it always return error. Can I create a Vector(for
example Vector.<int>) in the lua script? I use
as3.new("Vector.<int>"), but it failed.

Thanks.

Alexander Gladysh

Dec 6, 2011, 6:40:16 AM12/6/11
to lua-alc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Apologies for prolonged silence.

2011/11/29 迷失的帆板 <cary...@gmail.com>:

I'm not so well versed with AS3 to help you, unfortunately. (As a wild
guess, you have to figure out an internal type name for Vector.<int>,
I think, as Adobe Alchemy does not support that fancy syntax...)

But you may always create your own AS3 function that would return a
new Vector.<int>, and call it from Lua.

Please tell me if you need further assistance.

Also, if you'd figure out how to do that from Lua side, please do share.

Alexander.