need integrated Asdoc for the lua-alchemy

Raven

Mar 7, 2012, 8:23:30 AM3/7/12
to lua-alchemy-dev
when i want to study some method about Lua-Alchemy,i found it has no
Asdoc. I only can found some interpretations in the googlecode wiki, i
think it's not enough. Hope for the Asdoc and lovely Simple Samples~!
Thank u,lovely Authors.

Alexander Gladysh

Mar 7, 2012, 8:40:12 AM3/7/12
to lua-alc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Lua Alchemy.

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 17:23, Raven <yangcheng...@gmail.com> wrote:
> when i want to study some method about Lua-Alchemy,i found it has no
> Asdoc. I only can found some interpretations in the googlecode wiki, i
> think it's not enough.

You're right.

http://code.google.com/p/lua-alchemy/issues/detail?id=159

If someone wants to lend a hand, I'd be happy — I'm not quite familiar
with asdoc stuff.

> Hope for the Asdoc and lovely Simple Samples~!

You may find some samples in demo/ directory. Also, look at the
interactive demo:
http://lua-alchemy.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/demo/index.html

HTH,
Alexander.