Fwd: [Pasig-announce] Presentations from PASIG Dublin now available

1 view

Michael Peterson

Nov 9, 2012, 12:52:30 PM11/9/12
to ltd...@googlegroups.com
From: Tom Cramer <tcr...@stanford.edu>
Subject: [Pasig-announce] Presentations from PASIG Dublin now available
Date: November 9, 2012 9:34:24 AM PST
Cc: Tom Cramer <tcr...@stanford.edu>

The presentations from PASIG Dublin are now available online, along with those from previous international events:

Those who were at the event can attest to the excellent materials that presented the latest information on:

- digital preservation bootcamp
- storage trends and futures
- digital preservation research
- practitioners knowledge exchange, with case studies from
- London School of Economics
- UK Data Archive
- LOTAR (Aerospace)
- the National Library of New Zealand
- digital audiovisual preservation (organized by PrestoCentre)
- the costs of and cost models for digital preservation
- leveraging the cloud for digital preservation
- architecting for preservation at scale

Many thanks once again to our hosts at University College Dublin, our major sponsors (Microsoft Research, Oracle, Tessella), and to our expert speakers and panelists for making their materials from the Dublin event available online

- Tom

 | Tom Cramer
 | Chair & Co-Director, PASIG
 | Chief Technology Strategist & Associate Director
 | Stanford University Libraries

------
____
HOLD the dates:  PASIG, Dublin, Ireland, October 17-19