meetings at the Del Mar Theatre are indefinitely suspended. Please join
us online via Zoom video conferencing software (details below) where
each week we'll be discussing a film streaming on Kanopy (anyone with a
library card can join Kanopy for free and stream eight films a month).
On Wednesday, April 5th @ 7:00 PM, we'll be discussing Barking Dogs Never Bite (2000). Plot outline: An idle part-time college lecturer is annoyed by the yapping sound of a nearby dog, so he decides to take drastic action (this is the first film of Bong Joon-ho's, the director of Parasite). Currently 88% Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes: https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/barking_dogs_never_bite Attendees
will need to download and install Zoom Client for Meetings (for laptops
and desktops) or Zoom Mobile App (for smart phones). It's free, easy to
use, and available here: https://zoom.us/download
The Meeting ID for our 4/5 7:00 PM online discussion is: 858 3019 7027
a Zoom account is optional. You can join a meeting without one, or you
can log onto Zoom with your Gmail or Facebook account.
Joining a meeting is easy. The instructions are the same for Mac and Windows:
NOTE: In order to join our online discussion, Zoom requires a unique Meeting ID to be entered by each attendee (below).
- Open the Zoom desktop client.
- Join a meeting using one of these methods:
- Click Join a Meeting if you want to join without signing in. Or...
- You may sign in with your Facebook or Gmail account then click Join. Or...
- If you have created a Zoom account, sign in to Zoom then click Join.
- Enter the Meeting ID number.
- If you're not signed in with your Zoom/Facebook/Gmail, enter a display name. Or...
- If you're signed in, change your name if you don't want your default name to appear.
- Select if you would like to connect audio and/or video and click Join.
That's all there is to it!
And here's the Zoom support page if you have any questions: Zoom Help Center