Next online movie (May 29): Room at the Top

Michael L Ray

May 22, 2024, 11:53:18 PMMay 22
to lt...@googlegroups.com
LTATM meetings at the Del Mar Theatre are indefinitely suspended. Please join us online via Zoom video conferencing software (details below) where this week we'll be discussing a film streaming on Kanopy (anyone with a library card can join Kanopy for free and stream six to twelve movies a month).

On Wednesday, May 29 @ 7:00 PM, we will be discussing the Drama/Romance - Room at the TopAn ambitious young accountant plots to wed a wealthy factory owner's daughter despite falling in love with a married older woman. 100% Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes:

Attendees will need to download and install Zoom Client for Meetings (for laptops and desktops) or Zoom Mobile App (for smartphones). It's free, easy to use, and available here: https://zoom.us/download

To join, click on this link:

Or you can join by starting your Zoom app and entering the following Meeting ID and Passcode:

Meeting ID for 5/29: 382 215 7479
Passcode for 5/29: 665576

Creating a Zoom account is optional. You can join a meeting without one, or you can log onto Zoom with your Gmail or Facebook account.

Joining a meeting is easy. The instructions are the same for Mac and Windows:

NOTE: In order to join our online discussion, Zoom requires a unique Meeting ID to be entered by each attendee (below).
  1. Open the Zoom desktop client.
  2. Join a meeting using one of these methods:
    • Click Join a Meeting if you want to join without signing in. Or...
    • You may sign in with your Facebook or Gmail account then click Join. Or...
    • If you have created a Zoom account, sign in to Zoom then click Join.
  3. Enter the Meeting ID number.
    • If you're not signed in with your Zoom/Facebook/Gmail, enter a display name. Or...
    • If you're signed in, change your name if you don't want your default name to appear.
  4. Select if you would like to connect audio and/or video and click Join.
That's all there is to it.