meetings at the Del Mar Theatre are indefinitely suspended. Please join
us online via Zoom video conferencing software (details below) where
each week we'll be discussing a film streaming on Kanopy (anyone with a
library card can join Kanopy for free and stream eight films a month). Attendees
will need to download and install Zoom Client for Meetings (for laptops
and desktops) or Zoom Mobile App (for smart phones). It's free, easy to
use, and available here: https://zoom.us/download On Wednesday, November 16th @ 7:00 PM, we'll be discussing Two Women (1960). Plot outline: Sophia Loren, in an Oscar-winning role, stars as a widow seeking distance from the horrors of WW II for herself and her daughter. Currently 88% Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes: https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/two_women
The Meeting ID for our 11/16 7:00 PM online discussion is: 858 3019 7027
a Zoom account is optional. You can join a meeting without one, or you
can log onto Zoom with your Gmail or Facebook account.
Joining a meeting is easy. The instructions are the same for Mac and Windows:
NOTE: In order to join our online discussion, Zoom requires a unique Meeting ID to be entered by each attendee (below).
- Open the Zoom desktop client.
- Join a meeting using one of these methods:
- Click Join a Meeting if you want to join without signing in. Or...
- You may sign in with your Facebook or Gmail account then click Join. Or...
- If you have created a Zoom account, sign in to Zoom then click Join.
- Enter the Meeting ID number.
- If you're not signed in with your Zoom/Facebook/Gmail, enter a display name. Or...
- If you're signed in, change your name if you don't want your default name to appear.
- Select if you would like to connect audio and/or video and click Join.
That's all there is to it!
And here's the Zoom support page if you have any questions: Zoom Help Center