Fwd: Publicity for UK Commons Assembly Friday+ Tate Modern

David Dewhurst

Jul 16, 2018, 9:08:50 AM7/16/18
to putneyde...@lists.riseup.net, occupylondon, lsxcampe...@googlegroups.com, Occupy Democracy, LSX-Occupy-Env...@googlegroups.com
Hi.
You'll see some familiar Occupy names on this programme.
I'll be promoting the Commons Charter for London, outlined by Julie somewhere in our uncompleted Charteroftheforest800 website, the New Putney Debates & elsewhere more fully. (Main implications housing).
There's stuff on Saturday too.
Will be good to see you.
Please promote to your lists.
Thanks
Dave
Jul 16, 2018, 9:19:50 AM7/16/18
to lsxcampe...@googlegroups.com, Group, Peter Challen

Thanks Dave

I'll try to get there at least for the morning.

Regards

Clive

--

---

Clive Menzies
https://www.clivemenzies.co.uk

We can be confined by fear, ignorance, arrogance or ideology
Or we can liberate ourselves and each other through co-creative learning
https://cocreativelearning.org/