Outside Bank of England demo etc 10 years on noon Sat 15 Sept John McD, Molly Scott Cato, OL etc.

David Dewhurst

Sep 5, 2018, 10:21:08 AM9/5/18
to occupylondon, lsxcampe...@googlegroups.com, putneyde...@lists.riseup.net
Hope to see as many of you as possible on the triangle outside the Royal Exchange and the Bank of England. As well as Naomi Colvin, who I think I persuaded to speak for OL, there will also be  Paul Mason, Molly Scott-Cato MEP, Steve Turner (Unite), Will Snell (Tax Justice Now), Andy Greene (Disabled People Against Cuts), myself (Positive Money), Dave Hillman (Robin Hood Tax campaign), Asad Rehman (War on Want) and Rachel Oliver (Positive Money). speaking.
The site is next to the Cornhill Ward (where Scrooge lived) which I fought in 2013 when Naomi was running the City Reform Group & John Courtneidge & I stood as Common Councillors for the Corporation of the City of London. The City Reform Group has massively increased the share of 'non-slate' City Councillors since then.
Dave

Sep 6, 2018, 9:24:12 AM9/6/18
to occupylondon, putneyde...@lists.riseup.net, lsxcampe...@googlegroups.com
The owner of this email address passed away in March 2018.  Please remove his details from your distribution lists and database.

Thank you.

Sep 6, 2018, 11:30:21 AM9/6/18
to lsxcampe...@googlegroups.com
Dear friend

Thank-you for informing us of this tragic news.

Phillip was a very good friend who I saw only very occasionally.

If she is still alive, please give my condolences to his Mother, and to all family members, and to friends.

What a terrible shock and great loss to us all.

In and for peace,

John Courtneidge (Dr)

*******

Sent from Samsung tablet.

courtj

Sep 6, 2018, 11:33:57 AM9/6/18
to lsxcampe...@googlegroups.com, occupylondon, putneyde...@lists.riseup.net
Perhaps, on Saturday, we can hold a few moments silence, in Worship and Thanks, for the passing of our friend and fellow activist comrade, Phillip Wearne.

What a terrible loss!

In and for peace,

John Courtneidge

Sent from Samsung tablet.

Sep 12, 2018, 8:05:51 AM9/12/18
to occupylondon, lsxcampe...@googlegroups.com, putneyde...@lists.riseup.net
Starting time this Saturday is now 11.30
On Wed, 5 Sep 2018 at 15:20, David Dewhurst <david.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hope to see as many of you as possible on the triangle outside the Royal Exchange and the Bank of England. As well as Naomi Colvin, for OL, there will also be  Paul Mason, Molly Scott-Cato MEP, Steve Turner (Unite), Will Snell (Tax Justice Now), Andy Greene (Disabled People Against Cuts), Dave Hillman (Robin Hood Tax campaign), Asad Rehman (War on Want) and Rachel Oliver (Positive Money). speaking.
The site is next to the Cornhill Ward (where Scrooge lived) which I fought in 2013 when Naomi was running the City Reform Group & John Courtneidge & I stood as Common Councillors for the Corporation of the City of London. The City Reform Group has massively increased the share of 'non-slate' City Councillors starting at that rotten borough election.
Dave