Direct Action Campaign Call Out

Mark Barrett

Aug 3, 2018, 5:20:06 PM8/3/18
to lsxcampe...@googlegroups.com, occupylondon
DIRECT ACTION CAMPAIGN CALL OUT
Looking for team (press, graphic design, videography, social media, frontline activists) for BREXIT CONTEXT (ie UK and European) direct action campaign. Basic income / citizens dividend is a CIVIL RIGHT for every individual on planet. To be funded by tax on private ownership of natural resources/ land / commons. We must lift Britain, Europe and the world out of material poverty, disempowerment and deprivation. Now is the time, inshaAllah. Private message me please, with any suggestions or for more info.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile