ChemLogix Launches New Suite of Service Brands That Address Wide Range of Logistics Challenges for Chemical Shippers

Jean Carl

Oct 2, 2012, 7:33:00 PM10/2/12
to Logistics & Supply Chain Discussion
ChemLogix LLC (www.chemlogix.com) has introduced a new suite of
logistics service brands that boosts the visibility of their
offerings, further differentiating them from competition and
augmenting their position in the market. Combining best-of-breed On
Demand Global TMS technology from IBM with their industry-leading
transportation management services, the ChemLogix 3PL Product Suite
addresses a full range of logistics needs to drive measurable and
sustainable business value for their customers.

“Based on market analysis, we identified a strong market opportunity
to position ourselves among industry leaders who clearly and concisely
brand their solutions, building inherent equity in each service
offering while also elevating awareness and strength in the ChemLogix
corporate brand,” notes Steve Hamilton, ChemLogix President and CEO.

Addressing four key areas that support customer needs to Plan,
Analyze, Control and Execute their supply chain operations, service
brands within the ChemLogix 3PL Product Suite include:

• Supply Chain Consulting
• On-Demand Global TMS
• TMS Plus LX
• RightSource LX
• IntelliMark LX
• BULKTAINER
• Global LX
• AccuPay LX
• RightRail LX
• CapAssure LX

“Understanding that a “one size fits all” solution does not meet most
customers needs, especially in the chemical industry, we use a unique
`a la carte approach to strategically build solutions through a blend
of our service brands to address each customer’s unique business
goals, timelines and budget,” explains Steve. “The LX accompanying
many of our product offerings is the new “Plus” that symbolizes the
greater quality, flexibility and performance of our brand.”

For more information on ChemLogix and their broad range of logistics
solutions, please call 215-461-3800 or visit http://www.chemlogix.com/solutions/overview
.

About ChemLogix LLC
ChemLogix LLC is a leading provider of comprehensive chemical industry
transportation management, technology, and supply chain consulting
services that enable its clients to improve performance and drive
economic value. ChemLogix is dedicated to solving its customers’ most
vital logistics challenges by leveraging chemical industry expertise,
best-of-breed technology and a personalized, high-touch approach to
deliver measurable, sustainable value. For more information, visit
www.chemlogix.com or email infor...@chemlogix.com.