Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
LS-DYNA2
Conversations
Labels
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
LS-DYNA2
Contact owners and managers
1–30 of 1129
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Ruark Potgieter
Oct 1
Tensile test simulation force-displacement inaccuracies
Hello! I am trying to simulate a tensile test of woven polypropylene in ls dyna. However, I am
unread,
Tensile test simulation force-displacement inaccuracies
Hello! I am trying to simulate a tensile test of woven polypropylene in ls dyna. However, I am
Oct 1
Rija Baritiana
,
ziyande...@gmail.com
2
Sep 27
Best practice for defining Orthotropic Material Axes on a Cylindrical Shell
Hi Rija, please see this video and I hope it's helpful to you - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
unread,
Best practice for defining Orthotropic Material Axes on a Cylindrical Shell
Hi Rija, please see this video and I hope it's helpful to you - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
Sep 27
Guillaume RENEDO
,
James Kennedy
2
Sep 21
Keywords: *ICFD_POROUS_MODEL vs. *ICFD_DEFINE_POROUS_MODEL
Dear Guiltaume, Some notes that can be found on the internet In LS-DYNA, both keywords are used to
unread,
Keywords: *ICFD_POROUS_MODEL vs. *ICFD_DEFINE_POROUS_MODEL
Dear Guiltaume, Some notes that can be found on the internet In LS-DYNA, both keywords are used to
Sep 21
张胜
,
l...@schwer.net
2
Sep 18
Axial spikes in 2D axisymmetric ALE spherical blast model
Because axisymmetric element formulations for all type of elements, use a formulation involving 1/r,
unread,
Axial spikes in 2D axisymmetric ALE spherical blast model
Because axisymmetric element formulations for all type of elements, use a formulation involving 1/r,
Sep 18
Osama Elshamy
, …
Valery Anpilov
6
Sep 17
Penetration in rubber contact
I recommend that you familiarize yourself with the MCalibration program. чт, 17 сент. 2026 г. в 20:38
unread,
Penetration in rubber contact
I recommend that you familiarize yourself with the MCalibration program. чт, 17 сент. 2026 г. в 20:38
Sep 17
Nikesh Kumar Ojha
,
leszek...@gmail.com
3
Sep 15
How to calculate "External work" and the source of energy formulation
Thanks for the suggestions. Please provide suggestions regarding my second concern, particularly the
unread,
How to calculate "External work" and the source of energy formulation
Thanks for the suggestions. Please provide suggestions regarding my second concern, particularly the
Sep 15
Samiksha Official
, …
James Kennedy
3
Sep 8
Out of range & complex sound speed error
Dear Samiksha, ------------------------------- Please see if the following “general” suggestions
unread,
Out of range & complex sound speed error
Dear Samiksha, ------------------------------- Please see if the following “general” suggestions
Sep 8
Ravi Teja Panigrahi
,
James Kennedy
2
Sep 8
Node shoutout Issue in LS-Dyna Substructuring Analysis
Dear Ravi, ------------------------------- Please see if the following “general” suggestions helps: 1
unread,
Node shoutout Issue in LS-Dyna Substructuring Analysis
Dear Ravi, ------------------------------- Please see if the following “general” suggestions helps: 1
Sep 8
Rue
,
James Kennedy
6
Sep 1
Non linear loading curve failing during unloading
Dear Rue, A paper perhaps of some interest: Debela N. Gurmu, Krzysztof Wacławiak, and Hirpa G. Lemu “
unread,
Non linear loading curve failing during unloading
Dear Rue, A paper perhaps of some interest: Debela N. Gurmu, Krzysztof Wacławiak, and Hirpa G. Lemu “
Sep 1
Isaiah Narvaez
Aug 29
Implosion Paper Published
Hi everyone, I'm happy to share that my master's thesis was published in the Journal of Fluid
unread,
Implosion Paper Published
Hi everyone, I'm happy to share that my master's thesis was published in the Journal of Fluid
Aug 29
mohamed dhouibi
,
l...@schwer.net
2
Aug 26
LS-PrePost download – Access Denied
It appears Synopsys download now requires a “registered account.” --len https://innovation.ansys.com/
unread,
LS-PrePost download – Access Denied
It appears Synopsys download now requires a “registered account.” --len https://innovation.ansys.com/
Aug 26
OWAIS UL HASSAN
,
l...@schwer.net
2
Aug 21
Faulty acceleration response
Perhaps you should consider a longer term view of nodal acceleration, rather than instantaneous. Use
unread,
Faulty acceleration response
Perhaps you should consider a longer term view of nodal acceleration, rather than instantaneous. Use
Aug 21
Sakshi Kulkarni
,
l...@schwer.net
2
Aug 20
Request for Guidance on Underwater Explosion Simulation in LS-DYNA
I suggest you have a look at the keyword *LOAD_DENSITY_DEPTH --len From: ls-d...@googlegroups.com
unread,
Request for Guidance on Underwater Explosion Simulation in LS-DYNA
I suggest you have a look at the keyword *LOAD_DENSITY_DEPTH --len From: ls-d...@googlegroups.com
Aug 20
Shubham Sharma
,
Ameen Topa
2
Aug 20
multiple sequential blast loading modelling
Hi Shubham, You can either use the dynain method (*INTERFACE SPRINBACK) keyword, or a full restart
unread,
multiple sequential blast loading modelling
Hi Shubham, You can either use the dynain method (*INTERFACE SPRINBACK) keyword, or a full restart
Aug 20
OWAIS UL HASSAN
,
Евгений Калентьев
2
Aug 18
Model timestep error
One possible reason is incorrect units (dimensions). If you mix up the units (for example, entering
unread,
Model timestep error
One possible reason is incorrect units (dimensions). If you mix up the units (for example, entering
Aug 18
Nikesh Kumar Ojha
, …
Kara Laing
3
Aug 15
Energy balance.
Your total energy jumps from 450J to 500 (initial penetration - it matches the slope of the energy?
unread,
Energy balance.
Your total energy jumps from 450J to 500 (initial penetration - it matches the slope of the energy?
Aug 15
Tapac Maliwuk
,
l...@schwer.net
3
Aug 15
PBM DEM
Thanks for your answer. Turned out, coupling was not the problem since they couple automatically when
unread,
PBM DEM
Thanks for your answer. Turned out, coupling was not the problem since they couple automatically when
Aug 15
Rija Baritiana
, …
James Kennedy
4
Aug 14
Question regarding LS-DYNA warping beam setup (ELFORM = 11)
Dear Rija, You might find this of some interest. Battini, J.-M., “Co-rotational Beam Elements in
unread,
Question regarding LS-DYNA warping beam setup (ELFORM = 11)
Dear Rija, You might find this of some interest. Battini, J.-M., “Co-rotational Beam Elements in
Aug 14
Nikesh Kumar Ojha
Aug 12
Energy balance.
Hello all, Greetings of the day I am simulating an impact problem using a rigid projectile (velocity
unread,
Energy balance.
Hello all, Greetings of the day I am simulating an impact problem using a rigid projectile (velocity
Aug 12
Yahia Halabi
,
denis lrg
2
Jul 30
The input seismic wave data to LSDYNA model
Hello Yahia, First of all, please accept my apologies for the delayed reply. I have just had the
unread,
The input seismic wave data to LSDYNA model
Hello Yahia, First of all, please accept my apologies for the delayed reply. I have just had the
Jul 30
Shubham Sharma
, …
Ameen Topa
4
Jul 27
contact between honeycomb layer and rebar mesh
Thankyou everyone On Tue, 28 Jul, 2026, 06:22 Ameen Topa, <engine...@gmail.com> wrote: Hi
unread,
contact between honeycomb layer and rebar mesh
Thankyou everyone On Tue, 28 Jul, 2026, 06:22 Ameen Topa, <engine...@gmail.com> wrote: Hi
Jul 27
Osama Elshamy
Jul 18
Rubber Material
Hello All, I would like to ask about the best material model for modeling a rubber material between
unread,
Rubber Material
Hello All, I would like to ask about the best material model for modeling a rubber material between
Jul 18
LS-DYNA2
Jul 13
Help for simulating soap dispenser
Hello, I want to do a simulation of soap for a soap dispenser using ALE, but from what I have
unread,
Help for simulating soap dispenser
Hello, I want to do a simulation of soap for a soap dispenser using ALE, but from what I have
Jul 13
OWAIS UL HASSAN
Jul 7
Errors
Kindly help with these errors- summary of initial penetration for interface #= 106 number of warning
unread,
Errors
Kindly help with these errors- summary of initial penetration for interface #= 106 number of warning
Jul 7
Jubin Adhikari
,
Christopher Chung
3
Jul 1
MAT_072R3 (KCC) for UHPC: Single element softening matches, but full Direct Tension (DT) specimen shows sudden drop
I just read the last part of your email! Are you dividing by the undeformed CSA or the real-time (
unread,
MAT_072R3 (KCC) for UHPC: Single element softening matches, but full Direct Tension (DT) specimen shows sudden drop
I just read the last part of your email! Are you dividing by the undeformed CSA or the real-time (
Jul 1
James Kennedy
,
Yahia Halabi
2
Jun 28
RE: Absorbing Boundary: PML
Dear Sina I have the same errors you had when modelling PML, could you please help me how could you
unread,
RE: Absorbing Boundary: PML
Dear Sina I have the same errors you had when modelling PML, could you please help me how could you
Jun 28
Yahia Halabi
Jun 28
Absorbing Boundary: PML
I would like to model the seismic input to 2-floor structure. I am trying to model the wave
unread,
Absorbing Boundary: PML
I would like to model the seismic input to 2-floor structure. I am trying to model the wave
Jun 28
Osama Elshamy
,
James Kennedy
2
Jun 27
Bond-slip
Dear Osama, Some notes previously shared. Sincerely, James M. Kennedy KBS2 Inc. June 27, 2026 -------
unread,
Bond-slip
Dear Osama, Some notes previously shared. Sincerely, James M. Kennedy KBS2 Inc. June 27, 2026 -------
Jun 27
Yahia Halabi
,
l...@schwer.net
2
Jun 22
LOAD: BODY Z and BODY PARTS
1\ You likely only need LOAD-BODY-Z if all your parts are to be gravity loaded. 2\ Dynamic Relaxation
unread,
LOAD: BODY Z and BODY PARTS
1\ You likely only need LOAD-BODY-Z if all your parts are to be gravity loaded. 2\ Dynamic Relaxation
Jun 22
LS-DYNA2
,
l...@schwer.net
2
Jun 21
use the SALE method to simulate the penetration of a spherical high-pressure gas cylinder by a projectile
This is a system (internal) error from the compiler typically warning of a problem with corrupting
unread,
use the SALE method to simulate the penetration of a spherical high-pressure gas cylinder by a projectile
This is a system (internal) error from the compiler typically warning of a problem with corrupting
Jun 21