I need a Landy

Dave Morgan

Dec 23, 2020, 11:56:21 AM12/23/20
to lroc-te...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

I have been without a Landy for going on two years but now I need to make a plan and buy a Landy. I have many ideas but at the end of the day I think I should get myself a Disco 11 or if need be a 90. Where do I start to look? Your thoughts, comments would be appreciated. As in the past I will be looking for your support and advice.

Merry Christmas to you all!

Cheers,

Dave Morgan

Adva-Ad Pretoria (Pty) Ltd

Cell: 082 6900598

Email: da...@adva-ad.co.za

Web: https://adva-ad.co.za/

Joe Gordon

Dec 24, 2020, 12:27:50 AM12/24/20
to LROC Techtorque
Hi Dave
I trust that you are well? We are doing fine.
FYI. There is a 110 TD5 standing at Landyicon, Eric's shop, that is for sale. It is in need of some TLC but the price might be right!
Have a Happy Christmas.
Joe

Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/LROCSouthAfrica

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LROC Techtorque Discussion Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lroc-techtorque/006101d6d94c%24874f9590%2495eec0b0%24%40adva-ad.co.za.

Dave Morgan

Dec 24, 2020, 4:23:29 AM12/24/20
to lroc-te...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Joe! Not quite ready yet, we have sold our house and are waiting for the funds. Am impatient to get going hence I am putting out feelers now.

Regards to Anne, Happy Christmas to you both!

Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/LROCSouthAfrica

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LROC Techtorque Discussion Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lroc-techtorque/006101d6d94c%24874f9590%2495eec0b0%24%40adva-ad.co.za.

Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/LROCSouthAfrica

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LROC Techtorque Discussion Forum" group.

image002.jpg