Lowveld Landy Services

Jakob Jordaan

Jan 29, 2024, 6:25:38 AMJan 29
to LROC Techtorque
Hi Colleagues,

Anybody out there that has had any experience with “Lowveld Landy Services" in Nelspruit that would recommend their service, or is it rather a “stay away” story.

Hope to hear some good news!

Mooi loop!

Jakob Jordaan
+2782-808-1422

“I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths & a great fear of shallow living.” - Anais Nin

Gys Vermeulen

Jan 29, 2024, 6:40:29 AMJan 29
to lroc-techtorque
Hulle is ook op Jaco Prinsloo se whattsapp groep en sover nog net goeie dinge van hul gelees en gehoor.
Groetnis
Gys

Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/LROCSouthAfrica

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LROC Techtorque Discussion Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lroc-techtorque/A4C8B557-28DE-4878-B818-536F9F7E1109%40gmail.com.